|Nominal duration||4 sem. (120 ECTS)|
More information HERE
It will be booked as the first installment for the next semester tuition fee.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Applicants for Master degree studies are required to have completed Bachelor degree comprising at least 3 years of full time studies providing access to Master’s level study programmes.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Additional information about language requirements can be found HERE
The Applied Computer Science faculty educates ICT specialists, computer system designers and administrators at undergraduate level. A practical approach to teaching is reflected in practice-oriented courses.
As graduate you will be familiar with advanced topics of Computer Science, among others, Computational methods, Computer Modelling and Simulation, Computer System Engineering . You will have abilities and skills to support decision making related to ICT technologies.
Benefits to You:
- The study in English gives you a better chance for a career in IT and overcomes the boundaries opening global job market for you;
- The program is adjusted to the job market – software engineers and computer network specialists are most wanted on job market;
- Authorized trainings: CCNA and CCNA Security or CCNP are included in study plan in Computer Networks programme, Microsoft and Oracle are included in study plan in Software Engineering programme;
- Access to specialized laboratories – You acquire actual skills;
- Students of this program achieve high results – see our students and alumni success stories;
- There is an ability to take Cisco, Microsoft and Oracle extra courses
You can choose between two fields of study:
Computer Networks with Cisco courses,
Software engineering technologies with Microsoft and Oracle courses.
As a graduate of the computer network programme you will how to design, implement maintenance modern information and communication technologies and tools for managing and utilizing global networks, among others, in business. As a graduate of software engineering programme you will be specialist of modern techniques and tools for software development and maintenance.
According to job market analysis number of job positions for software engineers and network specialists is on the top, among others, in IT. Moreover, salary of these specialists is also one of the highest in IT. For example, salary of Network Manager is £45,090 per year in UK and Software Engineer salary is £43,020 per year.
31th July is related to candidates from Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Armenia, Georgia.