|Study location||Poland, Rzeszów|
|Nominal duration||6 sem. (180 ECTS)|
More information HERE
It will be booked as the first installment for the next semester tuition fee.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Applicants for Bachelor degree studies are required to have completed Higher Secondary School comprising at least 12 years of studies providing access to Bachelor’s level study programmes.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
University accepts the following international language certificates:: IELTS (at least score 6.0, TOEFL (at least score IBT 87 , PBT 510 ), TOEIC (at least score 700) , FCE (at least level B2) ,CPE (satisfactory pass) CAE (satisfactory pass) .
Additional information about language requirements can be found HERE
You will study fundamental topics of computer science, among others: Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Programming, Operating Systems and Computer Networks, Data Bases and Software Engineering, Architecture of Computer and Embedded Systems, Computer Graphics and Human-Computer Interaction, and Artificial Intelligence.
Benefits to You
- The study in English gives you a better chance for a career in IT and overcomes the boundaries opening global job market for you;
- The program is adjusted to the job market – software engineers and computer network specialists are most wanted on job market;
- Authorized trainings: CCNA and CCNA Security or CCNP are included in study plan in Computer Networks programme, Microsoft and Oracle are included in study plan in Software Engineering programme;Access to specialized laboratories – You acquire actual skills; Students of this program achieve high results – see our students and alumni success stories;
- There is an ability to take Cisco, Microsoft and Oracle extra courses.
- You will study fundamental topics of computer science, among others: Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Programming, Operating Systems and Computer Networks, Data Bases and Software Engineering, Architecture of Computer and Embedded Systems, Computer Graphics and Human-Computer Interaction, and Artificial Intelligence.
You can choose between three fields of study:
Computer Graphics.As a graduate of the computer network programme you will know how to use modern information and communication technologies and tools for managing and utilizing global networks, among others, in business.
As a graduate of software engineering programme you will be familiar with modern techniques and tools for software development and maintenance.
Nowadays, the sector of modern business support services employs more than 150,000 specialist in Poland. It is anticipated that by the year 2020 the number of vacancies will have risen by 100,000 employees. Thanks to this, Poland is ranked third in the whole world and first in Europe in this sector of business.
Graduates most in demand are those whose level of English, German, French, Scandinavian or other European languages is B2 at least, as well as those who have knowledge in the fields of finance, accounting, customer service, IT or HR.
The investment offer of the City of Rzeszow tailored to the needs of companies from the sector of modern business support services is of high interest among new investors.
Complex activities, whose aim is to develop the sector of modern business support services in Rzeszow, carried out by the authorities of the city of Rzeszow, were noticed and awarded at the Gala of CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards 2015 by international jury, whose members were directors and managers of such large-scale enterprises as: Skanska, Deloitte, PwC, Aspire or Vastint.
The city of Rzeszow received the first prize in the category: ”The Rising Star of Outsourcing in Poland in 2015”.